Sunday, December 5, 2010

oh how time flies...

Well I think it is safe to say I have completely failed at keeping my blog updated these last few months! But, I am back and better than ever :) I just finished my last college classes this week and I will be graduating next Saturday. And it is going to be a bittersweet ending. San Luis Obispo is one of the most amazing places and I am so blessed to have been able to live here (see website)! So what does the future hold? Well, I'm not exactly sure. But I do know it holds food and traveling! (with a little running and working mixed in) I am headed to Scotland for NYE and then I will be in Northern Cali until mid-april. But come mid-april its bye-bye North America and hello Europe for 3 months! So, stay tuned for some great adventure and food tales. Until then...
peace. love. food.
Quinn

http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_weekend/20101125/ts_yblog_weekend/welcome-to-the-happiest-place-in-america

2 comments: